Certified Network Defender – Self-Paced Learning
Online Training with 1 Year Validity for Exam Voucher, Labs and Course Material
Who Should Attend?
IT Admins who are interested in cyber security, Ethical Hackers, Pen Testers
What is C|ND?
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Module 1: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals Response & Handling
- Module 2: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Module 3: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 4: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Host Security
- Module 7: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 8: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 9: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management