Certified Chief Information Security Officer
The C|CISO certification is an industry-leading program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Bringing together all the components required for a C-Level positions, the C|CISO program combines audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and the financial expertise vital for leading a highly successful IS program. The C|CISO Training Program can be the key to a successful transition to the highest ranks of information security management.
- Pre-requisites: Candidates who have completed official training must show experience in three out of the five CCISO Domains via the application process in order to take the CCISO (ANSI) Exam and earn the certification.
- 5 Domains include:
- Security Risk Management, Controls, & Audit Management
- Security Program Management & Operations
- Information Security Core Concepts
- Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
- Course Length: 48 hours suggested duration
- Self-Paced Available